Food & Wine
Share with friends
When you arrive, you and your guests are welcome to discuss your preferences with your waiter, who will tailor a menu especially for you.
All dietary requirements can be accommodated with advance notice. The below is an example of a banquet menu for six.
snacks, shared dishes, sides and dessert platter
- son in law eggs, chilli jam and asian herbs
- smoked trout with crispy betel leaves, creme fraiche and salmon eggs (gf)
- barramundi dumplings with yellow curry, prawn floss
- salt and pepper chicken spare ribs, tamarind hot sauce
- soy braised wagyu brisket, peanut tamarind caramel, hot and sour coconut salad
- red duck leg curry, thai basil and coconut cream
- szechuan pulled pork shoulder, rice noodles, kai laan and chinese wine dressing
crispy fried sweet corn cakes
- creamed coconut rice
- gingerboy dessert share platter
- 90 wagyu banquet
Shop message here.